Monday, July 6, 2009

So I figured I would let everyone know what I have been up to the last couple weekends since I haven't blogged in forever! This past weekend we went up to our friends' property. This place is so nice! 45 mins away, very relaxing and quiet. Tons of 4-wheeler trails and beautiful scenery. We had lots of people come up and had a great time! The nicest part was the Kruz got to come with us this time. Roxsie of course got hurt again from playing too rough with the other dogs and one of them ripped her ear so that was fun to deal with. Luckily there was a store 10 mins away so Dave went and got some super glue and eventually it dried and she didn't bleed anymore. The very last day we went on a long 4-wheeler ride and I got bit my something on my knee. Yesterday it was swollen to the size of a baseball and hurt and send shooting pains down my bones in my leg. Today is has made me nautious but I think I am going to be ok... hopefullly LOL. Keep reading on to see what else I have been doing and look at pics. Hope everyone had a good 4th of July Grandma and the boys makin s'mores
Beautiful landscape

of course roxsie got hurt... her ear ripped. Last year this is the place she broke her jaw


Kruz playing at Pat and Jeff's property











On June 26th and 27th we had our annual fishing derby to go to. This is one camping/fishing trip I look forward to the most, especially this year. It is at Strawberry Reseviour(where I am having my reception). The first year I went my fish was the heaviest and I won $215.00 that was nice. Then the year after I got skunked.... didn't even have a nibble on my pole BUT I did win a 19" flat screen tv for our trailer. This year I caught some little fish and won a gift card to cafe rio so that is ok. I also figured out where and how I am doing my reception:). It is going to kick some major butt!!! Dave's dad's company does this derby and it is soo much fun! Tons of reps come from out of town and they are all soo awesome. Our friends also come up and we just relax, go fishing, and party(of course). One of my good friend's Savannah giving me some good ol' yager :)




This is cowboy D... the rapping redneck LOL!





Some of our good friends up at the derby

No comments:

Post a Comment