Wednesday, March 10, 2010

3 MORE DAYS!!!!

OMG, we have 3 more days till we FINALLY get married!!!! I am pretty sure everything is done and ready to go, I just have to check my checklist like 5 more times to make sure. I really want everything to go smoothly that day... but I am sure there is bound to be something that goes wrong, and I am ok with that(depending on what it is). I just can't believe it is here already, I have been waiting a year and a half for this and it is 72 hours away....crazy!!! You know what else is crazy, I am 14 weeks along already. I have my doc appt. on March 17th and will only be 15 weeks, so they won't do an ultrasound... so that means we will have to wait another 4 weeks to find out what we are having. I am pretty sure it's a boy, and so is everybody else... and if it is I will be fine with that. Yes I really really really want a girl, but having a boy will be just as fun!! Well better get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment