Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin party

Kassidy on her first camping trip
First camping trip























On October 9th my grandpa had his annual pumpkin party. He has lots of pumpkins that he grows every year that we get to pick out and we eat yummy food and just hang out with family. This year was different because of getting all muddy and pulling the pumpkins off the stems ourselves, my grandpa spent the following few days doing it. Dave was hunting so he didn't get to go, but Kruz, Kassidy and I chose out lots of good pumpkins to carve. We did a little photo shoot, but they didn't turn out as good as I wanted because Kassidy would not cooperate.




Then the following weekend Dave went back up hunting, but since it was supposed to be pretty decent weather Kassidy and I decided we would go up there with him. It is so much harder to pack for a baby... especially when you have never taken a baby camping before!!!! I brought SOOOOOO much stuff. I was a little anal about her staying warm so I turned our heater in the trailer up to 75 and then had a space heater on by her too.... I did not want her to get sick LOL. She did so good up there. She was calm and just loved being up in the mountains. Even though we stayed in the trailer most the weekend she still loved it!!! Luckily we didn't have to worry about the dogs because my awesome sis-in-law watched them for us... and of course the day we came home Roxsie had an allergic reaction at her house and her eye started swelling, it's always something with that dog LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment