Thursday, September 15, 2011

A FEW POSTS!!
















So I have been sucking at this blogging thing since I have had Kassidy. I am going to do a few posts from things that have happened the past 3 1/2 months. We will start with Kruz's 7th birthday.


Kruz decided that he wanted to have another water party this year, so we had one at our house in the backyard. He wanted it to be pirate themed so my mom and aunt brought a couple fun things that were pirate themed and played some pirate games. Kruz wanted me to make some cuppy cakes this year instead of having a cake from costco.... so we had fun making those together.


It was just a small party this year, only invited family and a few close friends. Of course that didn't stop Kruz from getting spoiled. He got TONS of legos, school stuff, DS games, a stereo and a few other things that I can't remember. All the kids had a blast playing in the little pool, slip-n-slide and water guns. I can't believe my little guy is already 7 and in second grade. He is such a big helper and just loves his little sister!!








































































No comments:

Post a Comment