Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas parties galore!!!!

Kassidy on Santa's lap
Kruz on Santa's lap



This is how they looked to go get pics with Santa.... so cute so I had to take pics


Kruz's Gingerbread house

So on Saturday Dec. 18th my family had our annual Christmas party... it was a little different this year because my aunt Tina and mom threw the party because my grandpa was in Arizona with my aunt julie who just had a double mastectomy(she has breast cancer and had them removed). The party was a blast, we ate yummy food, played lots of fun games, and Santa came to give the little ones a toy. Kassidy was great with her first Santa experience, and Kruz was ecstatic he was there. Then on Dec. 19th my mom had her gingerbread house making party. Before we went to my mom's house we decided to stop by the mall to get the kids picture taken with Santa... we stood in line for 20 mins and of course Santa decided to take his hour long lunch right then, so we are going back on Thursday. Kruz wasn't feeling too great, but he still had fun making his gingerbread house.... which turned out awesome!!!!


At 4:00 AM on Monday morning Kruz woke me up with a sore throat and a fever of 103.9, so we waited for his doc office to open and got him right in. Guess what he has.... INFLUENZA A. Guess what else... it is HIGHLY contagious AND they cannot give Kassidy the shot because she is too young. They did however make me get the shot... but I think it was too late because I am really sick this morning and Kassidy has a fever and a cough so I think all of us have influenza now. Since it is a virus there is nothing they can do for it... so please, keep your fingers crossed that all of us get better for the holidays. The docs did say that it is not contagious though if you don't have a fever.









No comments:

Post a Comment