Saturday, February 7, 2009

24 FINALLY

So my birthday came and went by really fast!! It was a surprisingly good birthday. I went and got my hair done in the morning(I put more blonde in it, and cut it in an A-line... I'll post pics later). After that I met Davie for lunch and he took me to Applebee's, the whole time he pretended that he hadn't done anything for me and kept that lie going for all of lunch. When we got back to his work he went to his truck and pulled out a silver IPod:). I have wanted an Ipod for so freakin long, so when I exercise I can have something to listen to instead of talking to myself. After that I came home and waited till Dave got home and then we went to Guadalohonky's with Dave's family. I LOVE that place...such good mexican food!!! Then we drove up to my moms cause they wanted to give me some presents that they got for me. It was a great day and night. Last night was my little bro's big 16th birthday. My mom took our whole family out to chin wah and had a fake police singing telegram come and embarrass Zac. He is getting so grown up now and turning out to be such a good kid!! Well hope all is well.

1 comment:

  1. i cant believe zac is 16!!! holy cow where did the time go??? not to mention i cant begin to believe you and Jeremy are now 24! man im getting old lol!! i remember when you both were just little kids who i had to share my birthday cake with. but now i get to share it with another little girl :) yay, i get cabbage patch kids birthday cakes forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete