Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wedding Talk!

NO we are not engaged YET!!! On Sunday afternoon me and Dave sat at home relaxing and being lazy all day. We started watching "My big redneck wedding" and then for some reason started talking about our wedding. We talk about it every now and again, but not like this. It was nice to FINALLY talk about our wedding plans for more than 10 mins :). Dave was thinking it wasn't going to take that long to plan, until I started naming everything we had to do and plan and then he realized how long and stressful its going to be LOL. I pretty much have an idea for EVERYTHING just waiting to get the ring and set a date(hint hint Dave). I showed dave the wedding cake topper I really want to get and he LOVED it. He even did some looking into some things for our wedding(big step for him) he looked into how much it would be to rent the pavilion we want and the camp spots.... for you that don't know we are wanting to get married up at Strawberry resevoir and have a big party for a reception. Then last night we were joking around about the ring situation, EVERYONE including Dave knows how bad I want to get married.... the thing that everyone doesn't know is that Dave secretly does too, he is just a responsible adult and wants to get a little out of debt first before paying for a wedding, since we will have to pay for most of it. He asked me if I would marry him if he got me a ring out of a cracker jack box LOL and I told him NO!!! LOL. Then he got serious and said he wanted me to have the ring that I want and will love forever instead of picking one out himself, so when the time comes I will get to choose the ring I want :). I told him that I don't care what ring I get.... I just want to be married to him(I know sooo cheesy right?!?) So we only have a few things to pay off before the wedding planning will start(cross your fingers). This is the cake topper LOL!!! Totally us:

1 comment:

  1. that cake topper is too freakin perfect!!! except where is the camo wedding dress??!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete