Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kindergarten.... already!?!

Okay so today in the mail I got the registration for Kruz to start kindergarten...AHHHH!!! I know he is getting older everyday, you can tell in his face and his little attitude of wanting to to everything himself... but kindergarten already???? I am having a really hard time with this, I knew it was coming and at first I was excited by the idea, but now I feel like crying! He is going to start school August 4th after he finishes their tests that they give the kids before they enter kindergarten. He is such a smart kid(and I am not just saying that cause I am his mom). He can write and spell his name, he knows every shape, color, number(well not every #), but he also knows his phone number and address... most kids his age do NOT know that :) so yeah I have a genius as a son... must take after his mom LOL!!! This event just makes me realize that my baby is not really a baby anymore, and that breaks my heart . Time to have another one :) hopefully a girl this time. Better tell Dave to step on it! Well hope all the 3 peole that read this are having a great day.

1 comment:

  1. ah kindergarten... at least i have 5 good long years before i have to deal with that! lol!

    ReplyDelete