Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick... yet again!!!

So all day yesterday I felt great. Went and picked Kruz up at 6:00 PM and came home and started talking with Dave as he was making some really nice looking steaks and baked potatoes. All of a sudden my stomache felt like it dropped and I got really nautious. I started getting chills so bad that the goosebumps hurt my arms. I ate what I could and then HAD to go take a bath to get warm. After that I went and laid down in bed and fell asleep for maybe 15 mins. I had the worst night sleep. I couldn't move without feeling like I was going to throw up, and I kept getting cold sweats and would start to shake cause I was sooo cold. At 1:00AM I couldn't handle the cold anymore so I got up and took a bath.... made me warm but then I had to get out and that made me feel even worse. I thought it would go away come morning time, but of course it didn't and I feel even worse this morning. My birthday is tomorrow and Dave is taking me to Guadalahonky's, so hopefully I get better by tomorrow morning. I get to go do my hair tomorrow too :). Well hopefully no one else is sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment