Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HAVIN A BABY!!!

Well as of right now I am 36 weeks and 1 day, but guess what????? I will be having a baby in 20 days, yeah you read that right!!! We went and did an ultrasound yeseterday to see how big our baby Kassidy was and her head is HUGE... it is measuring at 40 weeks :(, but on the up side she is only about 6 pounds 9 ounces. So she will be a bobble head just like her daddy was when he was a baby LOL. They checked me and I was dialated to 1.5 centimeters and 40% effaced, and then they called over to Jordan Valley Hospital and scheduled my induction date.... August 31st. OMG I can't believe she is almost here!!!! We are so ready emotionally and physcially, but we don't have her crib set up, house clean, clothes washed... I feel like I have sooo much to do and not much time. Dave has been an awesome husband, he has been trying his hardest to do whatever he can so I don't stress. If he ever reads this I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate EVERYTHING he does for me. Well since I have been slacking, I will probably not post till after the baby... but who knows maybe I will change my ways :). wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment