Monday, April 6, 2009

Early Easter-Egg hunt

So on Sunday my mom had a family easter egg hunt. It was so much fun! We got there at about 4 and were the last ones to get there even though it started at 4:30. My family ALWAYS runs late so that was weird for everyone to be on time. My mom had two of my three brothers come, my neices, and my aunt and uncle. She had us a play a couple little games that everyone loves LOL!! She made a really nice prime rib and bake potato dinner.... YUMMY! Then after that the kids went outside and looked for those plastic eggs that she had filled with candy, quarters, or paper that said a prize one it. Then after that they painted a couple eggs and we ate eclairs and everyone went home. It was a lot of fun even though she played those cheezy games!


1 comment: