Monday, April 13, 2009

He Proposed!!!

Just another pic of us together



Right after he proposed and I can officially call him my FIANCE





front view of the ring








Close up of the ring



The ring



So on Thursday Dave and I went camping up at Vernon. I was sooo glad to finally get a break from work! Thursday we got there at 7:30 PM and just sat around the campfire with Dave's parents. On Friday (best day that weekend) we went on a couple rides on the ranger, but came back to camp to hang out by the fire cause it was cold. At around 1:30 that afternoon Dave asked me how much I loved him and if I wanted my surprise... which I thought was a movie or CD for Easter. He went to our truck and pulled on Jason Michael Carroll's CD, it has our song on there and I have been wanting to get it for ever now but keep forgetting. Kaylene(dave's mom) was like "I have never heard of him before, you should go turn on your song". Then saw another song on there she wanted to listen to so I turned that one on first. Dave was like "this isn't our song, you should go turn on our song", so I walked back into the trailer and turned it on. I sat down next to the fire and started singing the song to myself and Dave asked me again how much I loved him and if I would love him forever, then he got down on one knee, pulled the ring out and asked if I would marry him!!!!! I was SOOOO shocked, I even asked him if he were serious LOL. The ring is beautiful! It is one that my mom and I looked at and I told Dave about but never thought he would get me. He later told me that he had been planning this for a couple months and had bought the ring a week and a half ago, but was going to do it up at our friends' property next to a waterfall on memorial day... but he knew I couldn't wait that long and neither could he. He was supposed to wait till later that night to propose when both his sisters came up, but he was too excited and couldn't wait any longer!!! I am sooo exstatic and can't wait to start planning the wedding. We don't have a for sure date yet... we know either june or july of NEXT YEAR (so I can lose all my fat!!) We want to find a place first and ask what days they have available in those months and make a decision from there. Wish me luck and any advice would help















2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! He finally did it. I almost didn't believe you when you told me. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS!CONGRATS! i dont think i can say it enough!!! im so excited and happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete