Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WEDDING UPDATE!!

So we finally picked the date we are getting married!!! It is going to be Saturday July 10, 2010... has an awesome ring to it huh!?! We decided that we are going to do the ceremony at Daniel's Summit so we can have the pretty waterfall, flowers and trees in our pics. Then we are going to have the reception at Strawberry resevoir which is only 15 mins away. That way we can have my pretty ceremony and then have the fun, party, outdoorsy reception, it will be AWESOME!!! We are going to have a joint bachlor/bachlorette party, but have one night away(which will be the Friday before the wedding). My girls and both moms are going to drive up to Daniel's summit on the 9th and have a girls night and get massages and the guys are going to drive up to Strawberry in the trailers and have their own little party up there then get ready in the trailers and drive down in the morning for the ceremony, while the girls get ready in the nice, fancy rooms at Daniels. I have looked at cakes, dresses, and everything else online but not in person yet. I don't want to plan too much stuff and not have anything to do when it gets closer except get anxious and want to speed time up so I am planning it slowly. I REALLY want to go try on wedding dresses, but don't at the same time because I want to lose more weight first. It still feels like a dream that I am actually engaged and am supposed to be planning a wedding :). I look at my ring ALL THE TIME just to make sure that it is not a dream. It is sooo weird too, whenever I look at my ring I can't help but grin ear to ear. I know Dave and I were meant to be and we will be together for FOREVER. He is stuck with me now BWAHAHAHA. Well wish me luck on my wedding planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment