Monday, December 21, 2009

Bake day and Pics

So on Sunday Kruz and I decided to go to my mom's and have a bake day since Dave was gone duck hunting. Since we were going there I decided that would be a great location to take some pictures of me and Kruz to give as a present to Dave. So we got dressed up and went over there and had Zac take some pics of us and of course my niece Sophie wanted to join us. We got some pretty cute pics of me and Kruz, I posted the one we are giving Dave. After that we started making cookies and Kruz was in charge of decorating them, we also made toffee and fudge(turned out pretty darn good). It was a lot of fun making all this stuff that has been in my family for as long as I can remember and with my mom too:). After that I came home, we ate dinner and then Kruz came home from my ex's family party. He wanted to try my toffee so I let him have a teenie bite.... a few mins later he started screaming that his mouth was on fire!!! I freaked out after it wouldnt stop hurting him and when I noticed hives all on his chin and his bottom lip started swelling. UGHH... I should have listened to my gut instinct when I went to give him a bite, cause the toffee has walnuts on it but I figured he would be fine since he can have peanuts and pecans. Not the case though I pulled out the benedryl and gave him some and 15 mins later he was fine.... THANK GOD!!! No emergency room and now I know that he is allergic to it so I can inform everyone not to give it to him. Kruz and Sophie
This is the picture we took to give to Dave for Christmas

Kruz frosting cookies






Happy Holidays!!




No comments:

Post a Comment