Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas is just around the corner

This is a picture of the lights that Dave put up


So Christmas is just 23 days away.... AHHHHH!!! I haven't even started shopping cause I have been so crazy busy with wedding stuff and work. I am going on Sunday and will hopefully be able to do it all in one day LOL. I love this time of year.... there is just this feeling I get when December rolls around and everyone has their lights up. Dave and I spent all day on Sunday decorating our house and office. I love decorating everything it just kind of sucks because then after Christmas we have to take everything down in the office, outside, and our house. This year we have lots of parties to go too :). On the 13th is my mom's, the 19th is my grandpa's, and on 24th it's Dave's families. It kind of sucks cause this year we don't get Kruz Christmas morning we have to wait until 1 for him to open the presents that Santa left at our house... but oh well!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!





1 comment:

  1. YAY you are updating more!!! Did you get my invite to my "party" on the 14th? i hope you can make it!! Will all 3 of you be able to come to grandpa's party? i miss you guys and hope to see you!!

    ReplyDelete