Friday, December 18, 2009

Gingerbread houses!!!

So my mom had her annual christmas party on Tuesday and it was SOOO much fun!! She made my favorite food in the whole world, potatoes augratin, ham and rolls. After that we played a couple games and of course I won them both lol!! My brother's weren't too happy about that but oh well. Then we opened some presents that my mom got for us. She gave us all a blanket and a movie for the family. After that we made an awesome gingerbread house.... Kruz designed this one. I am sooo excited that christmas is almost here!!!!! I finally finished all my christmas shopping yesterday... yayyyy no more dealing with the packed stores. Tomorrow night is my grandpa's christmas party and I am sooo excited for that too. I will post pics of that on sunday. Have a great weekend!!!
Kruz's gingerbread house
another pic

No comments:

Post a Comment