Monday, December 21, 2009

Party Time!!!!

So on Saturday my grandpa had his annual Christmas party. I love this party!!! We pick out names and buy a present for that person and then Santa comes and calls out our name and we go sit on his lap and get our present. Then we sing christmas songs, eat dinner and play games. This year Santa came first and then we ate dinner so it was kind of weird but oh well. Kruz was sooo excited to go see Santa!!! I love how excited he gets... makes my day. Our whole family comes to this party that is another reason I love it so much, cause I get to see aunts, uncles, and cousins that I rarely see. I am so excited for Christmas!! Dave and I are going to go up to my mom's house and watch them open their presents and Dave is going to make them breakfast and we are going to hang out until we get Kruz at 1:00. Then Kruz will get to come to our house and open the presents Santa left at our house. Well hope every one is doing well Have a great Christmas and New Years!!! Dave sitting on Santa's lap
Kruz sitting on Santa's lap

Me sitting on Santa's lap


No comments:

Post a Comment